Free test for residents*, Corona rapid test, PCR test
All corona tests carried out at the Airport Test Centre located in the airport terminal are offered in co-operation with CoCare GmbH.
- Free test*: Sample taking from nose. Result after 15 minutes available as a printout or as an email. No appointment booking necessary. Please bring your identity card and health insurance card with you.
- Rapid antigen test: particularly suitable for travelling. Innovative, approved and reliable test. Sample taking from nose. The result is available after just 15 minutes. The confirmation (DE/EN/F/TR) can be sent by email or you can take it with you as a printout. Price: 40,00 €
- PCR-test: the most common and most reliable method to test people for coronavirus. Required for many trips abroad.
Analysed in a laboratory, the result is available after 24 hours. It will be sent as an email. Price: 80,00 €
- Payment methods: debit card, credit card, cash and Apple Pay
- Parking spaces are available near the terminal (3 €/hour). Public transport bus from Weeze and Kevelaer
The corona test at the airport is also available to private individuals and company employees.
The test centre is located in the terminal of Airport Weeze.
(Satnav: 47652 Weeze, Flughafen-Ring 1)
Opening times: daily from 09:00h – 18:00h including Sundays and public holidays.
In addition, the test centre is also open during all flight arrivals on all days of the week. Appointments for rapid tests are not necessary. Short waiting times possible.
Appointments and questions
Appointments for PCR tests can be booked at www.cocare-testzentrum.de
Questions: email to firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 0049 / (0) 1 73 - 5 35 89 46
Note: When traveling back to North Rhine-Westphalia, the rapid test is sufficient according to the Corona Entry Regulations of the State of North Rhine-Westphalia. Please check with your airline or the RKI about the entry requirements of your country of travel.
* Only for citizens residing in Germany.